Friday 29 May 2020

Lockdown Crafting

Hello!  Here in New Zealand we're in our second week of (post-lockdown) Level 2.  While we were in Level 3 I really was struggling for inspiration to craft, thankfully I had the Stampin' Up! Covid-19 giveback pdf  to kickstart things.  I printed some sentiments on Whisper White card and some on printer paper and both worked well to create with! 

To buy the 'Share Sunshine' digital stamp set (downloadable pdf file) head to covid19.stampinup.com 
100% of proceeds go to organisations  working in the fight against the Covid-19 virus.


I enjoyed making a paper mask - the Story Label punch made it so easy !

When isn't it time for a 'quarantini'?? I coloured the olives with my Old Olive watercolour pencil for a dab of colour.   And yes I did do some 'fussy cutting'!!

Flatten the curve!  We've done a great job of flattening it here in New Zealand (must have been drinking all those quarantinis!!!)


Wherever you are - stay safe and craft on!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment