Thursday 7 May 2020

Wild Rose for Denise



Last month was a month full of birthdays, not the least of which was my amazing friend Denise!  I saw a fancy card fold my friend Angela shared on Facebook and thought I would use it with some of my ‘just arrived’ craft goodies.  I was pleased with how easy it was to line up the three different stamps in the “To A Wild Rose” stamp set (this is what gives the petals their shading).  



I only used two stamps for the leaves.  I love the label shape that comes with the 'Wild Rose' dies - it has stitching!!!

Inside the card I simply stamped two of the sentiments from the set - one in Melon Mambo ink an the other in Pool Party.  I think these two colours are a wonderful combination!  If you would like to try these colours, or the Wild Rose stamp set, the links to my store are below:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment