Thursday 23 April 2020

Ornate Razzleberry



Rich Razzleberry is one of my all-time favourite colours from Stampin’ Up, so I just had to use it with my new goodies from the ‘Ornate Garden’ suite.  The Ornate Borders dies are very cool! The one I’ve used on these cards also has a matching edge die to cut the other side of the flowers. I decided I wanted the flowers on the edge of a bigger piece of card stock for these cards.  



Because the flowers are the focal point, the stamping is minimal.  I’ve heat embossed the larger sentiment with Silver embossing powder (it’s still magical watching it melt!) and stamped the smaller sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink.   

If these cards have inspired you to craft, the list of products I used is below.  Clicking on these will take you directly to my online store 😊





Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$60.00

No comments:

Post a Comment