Sunday 12 April 2020

Sailing Home with the Silver Stampers!





The Silver Stampers are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends who encourage each other in both their crafting and personal journeys.  This weekend we're having a blog hop showing the different ways to use the "Sailing Home" stamp set.

Sailing Home - not my usual stamp set (actually I used my Mum’s set!)  but I can make my usual style of card with most sets I figured!! This layout is inspired by a friend and fellow demonstrator Andrea. I like clean and simple cards, so this layout really appealed to me.  Once I had made a card in a semi-traditional blue (Pacific Point) I wondered how this stamp set would look in some other colours!  So, I made one in Rococo Rose and another in Gorgeous Grape – one of my all-time favourite colours from Stampin’ Up!  

If these cards of mine inspire you to craft,  the supplies I used are listed below:



6 comments:

  1. Love your cards Maria, they look great in any colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, I enjoyed the challenge - and the hop!

      Delete
  2. Really nice use of colour Maria - I love your boldness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous grape colour just for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachael - it's not too much of a change for me!!

      Delete