Tuesday 14 April 2020

Owen is 50!


With the current situation of 'staying at home' I've been trying to get in a little more crafting time, but with everyone else at home too, it has been easier said than done!  However, I have April birthday cards that I wanted to make and for one of my friends, this year is a special milestone! Birthdays are being celebrated in different ways due to being in lockdown here in New Zealand, and so I really wanted to make this card special for my friend.

Many of the stamp sets I have suited my friend Owen, so I made the card using an 'accordion fold', then I could use as many images and sentiments as possible!! This means the product list at the end of the post does look a little daunting! 


Yes, there are 50 glasses of wine on the end panel!!



I have also used some retired products: the “Large Numbers” dies and the “Half Full” and “Rise & Shine” [Sale-A-Bration] stamp sets.



I wanted the fifty to really shine, so I added a layer of shimmery crystal effects.





Product List

1 comment: